1 large, ripe banana, sliced and frozen hard (overnight is best)
1/2 cup diced frozen strawberries
You can add a drop of Stevia, but it is not necessary
1/4 tsp vanilla
2 T coconut cream or whipping cream
1/2 tsp orange or lemon zest
Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. I like mine a little chunky, so I stopped early. But you can process to as smooth as soft serve ice cream. Serves 2.
The banana is key. Add any other frozen fruits that blend up smooth. Some that are not as sweet may require a bit of Stevia or maple syrup.
For other flavor combinations that make mouths happy, follow the same directions above, but try these:
- 2 frozen bananas, a scoop of peanut butter and a tsp of cocoa powder.
- 2 frozen bananas, a half of avocado, a drop of spearmint or peppermint essential oil and a handful of mini chocolate chips!
- 1 frozen banana and a frozen mango, orange essential oil
- 1 frozen banana, and a 1/2 cup of raspberries or blackberries, lemon oil
- 1 frozen banana, one frozen peach, lemon oil
- 1 frozen banana, 1/2 cup watermelon and a drop of lime oil.
Learn which essential oils you can use internally safely: Join my email class here.
This post is partying with these awesome hops. Check them out for inspiration